For people that aren't able to get out to fill feeders often during our harsh Michigan winters this feeder is ideal. Depending on bird activity in your yard, a 2lb cylinder can last up to a month and a 4.5lb cylinder can last a couple months.
If you don't have a baffled Wild Birds Unlimited Advanced Pole System and worry about the squirrels, the Safflower cylinder will keep most squirrels and blackbirds away. Seed cylinders are a fun new way to feed the birds that is both easy and affordable.
- Exciting New Bird Food at Wild Birds Unlimited Stores http://goo.gl/LpVQne
- Why don't chickadees stay to eat at the feeder? http://bit.ly/AkKThH
- What to feed birds in the winter http://bit.ly/rCdQqM
- Holiday gift ideas for nature lovers: http://bit.ly/v8L2va
- Feeding the birds will not make them dependent. http://goo.gl/dqYQu