I believe this is a Cooper’s Hawk that was in our neighbor’s back yard, a block away from St. Lawrence (Sparrow) Hospital in Lansing. A gorgeous fellow!! The photo credit should go to my partner, Melodee.
Great blog! I just found it and am looking forward to following it! ~Amy (Lansing, MI)
Did you miss anything on the Wild Birds Unlimited blog this week?
- Can birds predict your Valentine? http://bit.ly/wFmWJM
- How many different types of chipmunks are there? http://bit.ly/AvXDgv
- Why do bluebirds bathe more than cardinals? http://bit.ly/AfMOCj
- Not a Shy Bird: How the Black-capped Chickadee Communicates http://bit.ly/yl0voa
- Unusual bluebird behavior http://bit.ly/z0zMqb