- American Goldfinches for their lovely song and butterfly flight pattern
- Red-breasted Nuthatch because they are another tiny bird with a large laughing call and bold friendly behavior
- Ruby-throated Hummingbirds because they just seem like miracle birds
- Purple Martins are not suitable in my very wooded suburban habitat but I would like to have some swooping in my yard and
- Great Horned Owls are big beautiful birds that would make my day perfect if I saw them in my garden.
Do you have a top 5 fantasy pick of birds you want to visit your yard in one day?
- Do you get more birds if you feed year-round? http://goo.gl/QknpG
- Attracting Michigan Songbirds http://goo.gl/vUQDO
- What seed is best for attracting the colorful birds? http://goo.gl/SAA35
- Common winter birds in Michigan and their food preference: http://bit.ly/yp9YQA