|Photo Courtesy: flickr|
House mice, generally nocturnal, are quick runners (up to 8 miles per hour), good climbers, jumpers, and swimers. Despite this, most mice do not live beyond 12-18 months. They are eaten by a wide variety of predators including cats, foxes, weasels, ferrets, snakes, hawks, falcons, and owls.
Make your home less attractive to mice by storing your bird seed in a Wild Birds Unlimited closed steel container that prevents any unwanted seed thieves access.
- What is No-Mess Bird Seed?: http://bit.ly/pl516I
- How to keep moths out of bird seed http://goo.gl/qF2SW1
- Seed Storage Cans and WBU Seed Scoops: http://bit.ly/q6th9R
- Who ate all the birdfood during the night? http://goo.gl/DuZPWp
- How to winterize your bird feeding station http://bit.ly/xucuF8
- How do I keep squirrels off my bird feeders? http://bit.ly/yiZsML