|Nuthatches are one of many birds that love nuts!|
There are no documented cases of birds choking on peanut butter. I think peanut butter on pine cones and then dipped in seed is a fabulous treat for the birds. Or if you smear peanut butter on a tree trunk you’ll be surprised how many cute birds this will attract up and down your tree.
Pine Cone Feeder
1. Tie natural rough brown string around the top of a pine cone.
2. Pack Peanut Butter into pine cone.
3. Roll pine cone in Wild Birds Unlimited (WBU) Seed.
4. Hang from a tree.
Be sure to select a tree somewhere near a window so that once you have completed your decorating, you and your family can sit back and watch the beautiful birds enjoy their holiday treats.
- What birds like peanuts? http://bit.ly/sOmvEe
- Let's all share Nature's bounty http://bit.ly/tgPkrv
- Decorate a Tree for Your Birds http://bit.ly/t3QtGV
- Filling Up on Fatty Foods http://bit.ly/tUElnw