Right now our Michigan Ruby-throated hummingbirds are probably somewhere down south, sitting near the water, sipping something sweet and sunning themselves.
Their spring breeding habitat is throughout most of eastern North America and the Canadian forest edges, orchards, and gardens. Then they spend most of the winter in Florida, southern Mexico, Central America, and as far south as extreme western Panama, and the West Indies.
- When to take hummingbird feeders down and many other FAQ http://goo.gl/KKI3CJ
- What is the nectar recipe for hummingbirds? http://goo.gl/MK3AU
- Fun Facts about Ruby-throated Hummingbirds http://goo.gl/jcjcr
- The Best Hummingbird Feeders http://bit.ly/L4yY3i
- Why the color on a hummingbirds’ throat flashes http://bit.ly/JZ31qX
- When did people start to feed hummingbirds?: http://bit.ly/o8Y8HR