They tend to be curious about their human neighbors and can sometimes be spotted perched near windows to watch what's going on inside. They are more shy when seen at bird feeders. They like to scout the feeder from the cover of trees or bushes, fly to the feeder, take a seed, and fly back to cover to eat it.
Thank you Lynn for sharing your wonderful titmouse portrait.
- Is it “Titmice” or “Titmouses”? http://bit.ly/yImBcF
- Camouflaged Titmouse Fits Right In http://bit.ly/w0f2us
- What Do Titmice Eat? http://bit.ly/weAiDB
- Why is the Titmouse Tongue So Short? http://bit.ly/yds9Mm
- Tufted Titmouse fun facts http://bit.ly/AfIA7H