What are the differences between oriole and hummingbird feeders?Hummingbird feeders have shorter or no perches and smaller feeder ports to accommodate the little hummingbirds and usually hold only nectar. The Oriole feeders have larger perches and can feed a variety of foods like nectar, jelly, fruit, mealworms or suet.
Orioles can often be hard on hummingbird feeders too. They will peck the port holes larger or they may tip the feeder and allow sugar water to drip.
- New Product: Oriole Flower Feeder http://goo.gl/im50Ce
- Wild Birds Unlimited has the best Oriole feeders http://goo.gl/P2e39q
- Facts on the Baltimore Oriole http://bit.ly/GzSTbi
- Where do orioles winter? http://bit.ly/GAeWv5
- Close-up of Baltimore Oriole http://bit.ly/GAf6T7
- When can I expect my orioles to leave? http://goo.gl/OHrCc