People tend to react to squirrels in one of two ways, either they see them as cute and entertaining, or they make it a lifelong quest to keep the critters out of their bird feeders. Songbirds and squirrels have similar tastes in food, so it’s no surprise that they are constant companions to backyard bird feeding.
However, squirrels can be accommodated by setting up a squirrel proof feeder and then having a separate feeder for the squirrels. This approach helps pull squirrels away from bird feeders and gives them an area of their own.
The Wild Birds Unlimited Interactive Squirrel Feeder is a pine feeder that provides you with the opportunity to witness the problem-solving skills of those furry little critters in action.
Squirrels must push on the weight-activated paddle to open the lid and allow them access to those tasty treats like our specially developed Wildlife Blend that squirrels crave.
- How do I keep squirrels off my bird feeders? http://bit.ly/yiZsML
- Squirrel proof bird feeder reviews http://bit.ly/waJs9o
- Why are Squirrels Called Squirrels? http://bit.ly/yhktkr
- Black Squirrel History & Facts http://bit.ly/AxiqPz
- "Frisky" Fox Squirrels http://bit.ly/AndeTw
- Why squirrels chew http://bit.ly/AjVzFW
- How many species of squirrels are in Michigan? http://bit.ly/yYt6Nb