The birds stay longer eating at the feeder instead of grabbing a morsel and flying quickly away to eat it elsewhere. The cakes are packed with high-calorie nuts to provide birds with enough energy stay warm. The ingredients, pecans, sunflower chips, peanuts, safflower, black oil sunflower, and cranberries are bound together safely and compactly with gelatin. Measures 4-3/8" x 4-3/8" x 1-1/4" thick. Fits any single-cake suet feeder.
- What birds eat suet? http://bit.ly/q2Sfje
- Can I make my own suet? http://bit.ly/rsc1JT
- How do I Attract Woodpeckers? http://bit.ly/o4CLqI
- Filling Up on Fatty Foods: http://bit.ly/ob0NIq
- Product Highlight: Solid Seed Cylinders http://goo.gl/HbISQR